COLUMBUS Ohio -- Feb. 10, 2015--ISOdx Solutions LLC recently released version 4.4.6.
New functionality and enhancements to the core product include:
- E-mail notification interval warning for the e-mail system has been revamped
- Secure public yum repo
- Cross-site scripting check now allows users to change ports
- First stages of new default portal using ISOdx API (hidden) are completed
- Importer Hook now is a pre-import hook to allow processing
As for Scribe updates—an option to support ignoring n lines (headers) has been added along with a Boolean interpreter and XML input interpreter.
Collector enhancements include:
- The Linux-x86_64 and Windows binaries now support the processing of snapshot data after snapshot but before upload (ssdata.tar).
- The Linux-x86_64 and Windows binaries now support CURLOPT_SLL_VERIFYHOST options
- Windows Cygwin utilities updated to 1.7.32
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.